Since we got a Nutribullet, I've been replacing my breakfast with a healthy smoothie each morning then sometimes having another for a snack somewhere in the day. I am going to start adding my favorite recipes. Usually I just add whatever sounds good (along with done leafy greens) but I want to write down the ones worth repeating exactly.
Right now I am drinking this yummy concoction:
Pineapple Orange Creamsicle
1 orange, peeled
1/2 cup canned pineapple (not drained)
A large handful of baby spinach
1/2 banana, frozen
1/2 cup plain yogurt
Small handful almonds
Couple spoonfuls Chia seeds
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Milk to fill line
Few ice cubes, optional
Here's my favorite dessert version:
Healthy Chocolate banana smoothie
2 bananas, frozen
1 spoonful unsweetened cocoa powder (or more, to taste.)
Handful of almonds
Spoonful or two of flax seed
1/4 t. Almond extract
Milk (amount depends on how thick you want it)
No comments:
Post a Comment