1/2 cup diced onion (green onions are yummy, too.)
1 cup accumulative veggies (ideas: peas, cabbage, carrots, corn, celery)
opt: 1 clove garlic, minced1/4 lb diced meat (asian red pork is best, ham, bacon, chicken...whatever)
3 eggs
1 plus T. soy sauce
2-3 cold cooked rice (planned leftovers)
Saute all veggies and meat in oil until veggies are tender. (if using frozen peas, I wait to throw them in) Beat eggs. Push veggies/meat aside and scramble eggs in side of frying pan, adding more oil if needed. When about done, add cold rice and break up clumps. Sprinkle on however much soy sauce you like and stir everything together. Put lid on and let rest (flavors will combine) before serving.
Hey, I thought about adding a chicken fried rice recipe, but this looks about the same :-)... I think I will try it. When do you put in the soy sauce? I marinate the chicken in soy sauce or just cook it in there. Nathan loves to eat this stuff :-)
ReplyDelete